Saturday, August 1, 2009

G.I. JOE or G.I. NOOOOOOOO!




SMH @ THIS TRAILER

I don't know what I think about this trailer! Oh wait a minute...yes I do, I think they have totally missed it! The essence of G.I. Joe that is! Now I'm an 80's baby so I know a little thing or two about the cartoon. And like all 80's babies, we greatly await the remake of our favorite cartoon, show, or movie!

What we look for however, is the same look and feel! Based on the trailer, we are watching, prepare for a X-MEN meets The Fantastic Four meets The Matrix. Now just to be fair, I will say, that it is important sometimes to revamp certain franchises to fit with the times...but what really needs to changed about "the REAL AMERICAN HERO!"

Especially since it's orginally a tale about a covert military team i.e Navy Seals, Green Berets perhaps. I hope the movie is not a flop and proves me wrong...because at the end of the day, I am a movie lover not a hater!

What do you think?

3 comments:

Randi said...

I liked the movie. Action and humor. In my case, the fine white boy made the movie even better. I would not say it was better than Transformers but it was a good movie.

J.T. Boyd said...

Okay...so are you recommending all your friends go see it with there last dollar?(if movies really costed a dollar for admission.)

Anonymous said...

Yes because the movie is fun and its a good solid thrill ride that took people by surpise and I can't wait for the sequel. GOOOOOOOOO, JOeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! LDB