Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NEW TRAILER


I just saw the trailer to the new TRON LEGACY (2011) movie and I must say...it's AWESOME! To see the ever iconic light cycle scenes and a shot of Jeff Bridges, who played in the original TRON (1982), it's enough to have me hooked already!

And not to mention...with the vast advancements in technology since 1982, this version should be right at home in 2011. Tell me what you think about it. View trailer here:

Video URL:
http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LINK//video/imdb/vi332136985/
Related Titles:Tron Legacy (2011)
Related Names:Jeff Bridges, Olivia Wilde, Garrett Hedlund, Joseph Kosinski

2 comments:

Dre' Leon said...

I'm glad they FINALLY release a good quality version of this trailer! I saw it when it first leaked on the webs last year (08)...

definitely gotta see this when it comes out!

J.T. Boyd said...

Man you and me both! I just hope the light cycle scenes are a fixture of the movie and not just for the trailer.